3rd gen buyers guide GS300

Wszelkie informacje na temat zakupu modelu GS

Moderator: klexus

3rd gen buyers guide GS300

Postprzez Tom_ » 24 sie 2015, o 16:49

hello guys, i want to ask you...I want to buy a 3rd generation of Lexus GS300...do you have any tips what is good to know, watch or check? Lot of people in USA warning me of buying gs300 because of problem with engines...Did you heard about it?

some opinions

ust stay away from 2006 gs300/gs350 even 07 gs300. Some are fortunate enough not to have any problem, but majority have problem.

I don't know where you are but they don't make an 08 GS 300 in the states, it's a 350. From what I understand it's a bad engine design so I'm guessing no matter the year there's always the potential for the problem to arise. Or maybe it never will but why even take the chance/

All GS for North America are made in Japan...not sure anywhere else. The 3.0L V6 with DI has been a problem for Lexus. I can't speak for the UK version...but I suggest you do plenty of research in your market area to see if it exhibits the same problems.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-3rd- ... sfire.html
Tom_
Nowy lex user

Model Lexusa: 300

Re: 3rd gen buyers guide GS300

Postprzez Tom_ » 31 sie 2015, o 12:50

no one have experience with buying 3rd gen gs300 ? :LEXUS: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Tom_
Nowy lex user

Model Lexusa: 300

Powrót do Lexus GS