Jak ,ktos dobrze zna English to moze przetłumaczyc text , bo u mnie kiepsko z Angielskim
This is the diary of production events for the Soarer MkIII over it's nine year history, featuring changes in design specifications throughout the entire Soarer range. The following table has been translated from an original Japanese version and may contain inaccuracies due to the differences between languages. With special thanks to Toan Nguyen and Rand May.
There's an equivalent Lexus SC400 history also.
Introduction of 3rd generation Toyota Soarer
* JZZ30 2.5GT-TWINTURBO
* JZZ30 2.5GT-TWINTURBO-L
* UZZ30 4.0GT
* UZZ31 4.0GT-LIMITED
* UZZ31 4.0GT-LIMITED equiped with GPS
* UZZ32 4.0GT-LIMITED equiped with active control suspension
* 4.0GT-LIMITED front seat heater now standard equipment.
* 4.0GT-LIMITED Sun roof option added for active control suspension model.
* Air temperature indicator added to 'multiple information display'.
* "Automatic drive" renamed "cruise control".
* Body colour addition: Black (202)
Special 'edition' car
* Special equipment (below) added to the base models 2.5GT-TWINTURBO and the 2.5GT-TWINTURBO LIMITED (production time: July to September 1992? )
* Front green glass
* Plated window mall (?)
* Private coloured emblem (titanium coat)
* Private coloured aluminium wheel (dark grey)
* Motoki eye ornament (?)
* Live sound system (6 speakers) + CD deck
* Body colour and interior colour (combination)
* Body colour: Super white pearl mica (051) interior colour: Grey (FA10)
* Body colour: Black (202) interior colour: Grey (FA10)
* Body colour: M. I. O. (6m2) interior colour: Spruce (FA60)
* New steering wheel for : 4.0GT, 2.5GT-TWINTURBO-L and 2.5GT-TWINTURBO (SRS air bag equipped car)
* 4.0GT discontinued
* 3.0GT (2JZ-GE) model added.
* Package options set to three grades.
* Front bumper design modification.
* Fog lamps replace 'cornering' lamps.
* New 16 inch aluminium wheel design.
* Introduction of water repellant glass.
* New refrigerant for air conditioner
* Wiper change?
* Vehicle speed response wiper system equipped in 4.0GT-L active control suspension specification car and EMV package equipped car standard equipment
* Warning indicator lamp added to 'multiple information display'
* Front bonnet emblem classified by grade (4.0GT-L and 2.5GT-T).
* Body colour deletion: Super silver III metallic (176), red mica (3k3), beige metallic (4k9), grayish green metallic (6m3)
* Body colour addition:bluish silver metallic(1a0), super red IV (3l2), medium greyish green mica graphite (6N1)
* Interior colour discontinued: Grey
* Interior colour addition: Black
* Power increase in 1UZ-FE engine from 260PS/36.0CKg to 265PS/37.0CKg
* Multiple AV station option introduced
* Side striped tape setting (?)
* Body colour discontinued: Medium grayish green mica graphite (6N1)
* Body colour addition: Wine red mica (3l4)
* 4.0GT-L active control suspension model discontinued.
* 3.0GT S package (includes 16 inch aluminium wheels and sport suspension as standard equipment).
* 1JZ-GTE engine VVT-i conversion.
* 2.5GT-T electronic control throttle system (ETCS), new automatic transmission (ECT-iE) added.
* 2.5GT-T L package equipped with TEMS air suspension.
* 2.5GT-T L package equipped with 5 speed manual transmission discontinued.
* 16 inch aluminium wheel, paint colour modification.
* Design modifications to the front bumper, the fog lamps and the rear bumper, front grille added.
* Total length now 4.900m (4cm increase), width 1.805 (1.5cm increase)
* Front passenger seat air bag, ABS as standard on all models.
* Addition of anti ultraviolet radiation glass.
* Multiple AV in station 5.8 type wide televisions added.
* Body colour discontinued: cM.i.o. (6m2), dark blue mica phthalocyanine (8j5)
* Body colour addition: Dark green mica metallic (6p2), blue mica metallic (8l5)
* 4.0GT-L (1UZ-FE) discontinued.
* 2JZ-GE engine VVT-i conversion power rise from 225PS/29.0CKg to 230PS/31.0CKg.
* Adoption of GOA (?)
* Body colour discontinued: Wine red mica (3l4)
* Body colour addition: Rose red mica (3m9)
* Improvement of wide multiple AV station: D-GPS, Momet correspondence, 3d indication functional, postal code input. (?)
* Body colour discontinued: Super white pearl mica (051), bluish silver metallic (1a0)
* Body colour addition: White pearl mica (057), silver metallic (1C0)
* Interior colour discontinued: Spruce
* Standard setting of 225/55r16 94v steel radial tyres and 16×7JJ aluminium wheel and the brakes for 16 inch to all models
* Body colour discontinued: Rose red mica (3m9)
* Body colour addition: red mica (3n1)
End of Production
Lexus SC Specyfikacja
Lexus SC Specyfikacjahttp://www.lexus.com/contact/pdf/1994/1994SCspecs.pdf
filmik pokazujacy produkcje Lexus /Toyota Soarer