[SC 300/SC 400] przerobka dolotu sposób 3

Czyli wszystkie porady oraz pomysły na własnoręczne przeróbki.
ODPOWIEDZ
maxkow
Lex Maniak
Model Lexusa: is200
Kontakt:

[SC 300/SC 400] przerobka dolotu sposób 3

Post autor: maxkow »

Osoby mające problem z tematem w języku ang. mogą skorzystać z google translate

I did my BFI over the weekend. This is how it went.

Obrazek

First manufacture the stainless trumpets from egg cups by lopping the top off.

Obrazek

Then carefully line up the three trumpets and drill three large holes of the correct size. Mount the trumpets with hot melt glue or construction adhesive (liquid nails etc - hot melt glue may melt on hot days).

Obrazek

Thats stage one done.

Obrazek

The next part was more difficult. Using a peice of 2mm ABS sheet that formed reasonably well with a good heat gun, I moulded the sheet into a scooped flat plate that fills the entire area under the headlight and has a tab that heads under the triangulated cross brace towards the centre of the grille.

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

This plate also has a section that goes toward the air box and clibs over the plastic trunking that holds the wires below the airbox. This ensures that it can't move.

Obrazek

Then fill in along the sides and make a top cover that fits nicely and there you have it.

I still have a few hours to go on my top cover, but first run on the dyno showed about 2.5 RWKW improvement. (3.3 rwhp stationary - more when moving over 30 kph)

Obrazek

Well guys I went on the dyno to day and was really blown away!!! The last time I went on this dyno I only achieved 128.4KW,as a stock std V8,well this time I clocked 139.9KW!!! and the only mod I have done is the BFI and changed the oil.

March 2003
ObrazekObrazekObrazek

To już ostatnie chwile na wzięcie udziału w zlocie 2012 klik --> ZLOT Lexus-Forum 2012 <-- klik
To już ostatnie chwile na wzięcie udziału w zlocie klik --> ZLOT Lexus-Forum 2012 <-- klik
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Zrób to sam”