IS250 rodzaj wtrysku PB

LPGK

IS250 rodzaj wtrysku PB

Post autor: LPGK »

Witam wszystkich.
Czy ktoś ma konkretne informacje odnośnie wtrysku PB w tym aucie czy w każdej wersji/roczniku ma on bezpośredni jednopuntkowy wtrysk :?:
Czytałem iż były wersje z pośrednim wtryskiem ale chciałbym doinformawać się w tym temacie, więc jeśli ktoś posiada jednoznaczne informacje na ten temat byłbym wdzięczny za ich udzielenie - za co z góry dziękuję.
Pozdrawiam.
ledziu
Lex Master
Model Lexusa: gs
Kontakt:

Re: IS250 rodzaj wtrysku PB

Post autor: ledziu »

Kiedyś interesowałem się tym tematem przy okazji trafienia w PL GS300 MKIII bez bezpośredniego wtrysku, i z tego co się orientuję to IS250 był tylko z bezpośrednim wtryskiem czyli 4gr-fse. W rodzinie motorowni GR akurat 4gr-fse zawsze występuje z literką "S" .
LPGK

ledziu pisze:Kiedyś interesowałem się tym tematem przy okazji trafienia w PL GS300 MKIII bez bezpośredniego wtrysku, i z tego co się orientuję to IS250 był tylko z bezpośrednim wtryskiem czyli 4gr-fse. W rodzinie motorowni GR akurat 4gr-fse zawsze występuje z literką "S" .
Jesli tak jest to mnie nie pocieszyłeś gdyż dzięki temu będzie wykluczny z listy westchnień :ireful3:
ledziu
Lex Master
Kontakt:

LPGK pisze:
ledziu pisze:Kiedyś interesowałem się tym tematem przy okazji trafienia w PL GS300 MKIII bez bezpośredniego wtrysku, i z tego co się orientuję to IS250 był tylko z bezpośrednim wtryskiem czyli 4gr-fse. W rodzinie motorowni GR akurat 4gr-fse zawsze występuje z literką "S" .
Jesli tak jest to mnie nie pocieszyłeś gdyż dzięki temu będzie wykluczny z listy westchnień :ireful3:
No właśnie tak samo myśle :down:
KRYSPIN

Post autor: KRYSPIN »

LPGK pisze:Witam wszystkich.
Czy ktoś ma konkretne informacje odnośnie wtrysku PB w tym aucie czy w każdej wersji/roczniku ma on bezpośredni jednopuntkowy wtrysk :?:
Czytałem iż były wersje z pośrednim wtryskiem ale chciałbym doinformawać się w tym temacie, więc jeśli ktoś posiada jednoznaczne informacje na ten temat byłbym wdzięczny za ich udzielenie - za co z góry dziękuję.
Pozdrawiam.
Proszę kolego :dance3:
Były tylko z bezpośrednim.
EFI D-4

The newly developed 4GR-FSE D-4 (Direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine) is a 2.5-liter, 24-valve
DOHC V6 engine. This engine uses a Direct injection system, Dual VVT-i (Variable Valve
Timing-intelligent) system, DIS (Direct Ignition System), ACIS (Acoustic Control Induction System),
Electronic SCV (Swirl Control Valve) and ETCS-i (Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent). These
control functions achieve improved engine performance, fuel economy, and clean emissions.

— REFERENCE—

D-4 (Direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine) System
D Anengine equipped with a D-4 system has the injector installed on the combustion chamber, which injects
the fuel pressurized in the fuel pump (high pressure) directly into the combustion chamber. Due to the
injection directly in the cylinder, it is possible to increase the compression ratio. It is possible to increase
the compression ratio due to direct injection taking advantage of the “latent heat of vaporization*” of the
fuel. This principle results in a cooling effect on the compressed mixture. The lower temperature of the
compressed mixture reduces the tendency of the mixture to detonate or preignite in the engine. The
increased compression ratio of the engine results in improved power output.
D Aconventional gasoline EFI engine has the injector installed in the intake port and the air and fuel injected
inside the intake port are drawn into the cylinder by the intake stroke of the piston.
D In the D-4 system, a slit nozzle type injector precisely controls the quantity of the high pressure fuel and
produces a fine-grain atomization to thus improve the fuel efficiency.
* Latent heat of vaporization is an effect that results in a temperature drop when a liquid changes from a
liquid to a gas. An example is the cooling effect produced when alcohol evaporates from skin, or when
liquid refrigerant changes to a gas.
Depending on the driving conditions, by injecting the fuel at an optimal time during the intake stroke, an
equal air-fuel mixture (homogenous mixture) is produced.
D When the engine is cold, fuel is injected at the end of the compression stroke. Due to the combustion time
being lengthened by providing a leaner mixture, the exhaust temperature is raised to accelerate engine and
catalyst warm-up. Catalysts that are warmed up earlier accelerate exhaust emission purification.
ledziu
Lex Master
Kontakt:

No proszę pełna profeska :ok:
LPGK

KRYSPIN pisze:
LPGK pisze:Witam wszystkich.
Pozdrawiam.
Proszę kolego :dance3:
Były tylko z bezpośrednim.
EFI D-4

The newly developed 4GR-FSE D-4 (Direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine) is a 2.5-liter, 24-valve
DOHC V6 engine. This engine uses a Direct injection system, Dual VVT-i (Variable Valve
Timing-intelligent) system, DIS (Direct Ignition System), ACIS (Acoustic Control Induction System),
Electronic SCV (Swirl Control Valve) and ETCS-i (Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent). These
control functions achieve improved engine performance, fuel economy, and clean emissions.

— REFERENCE—

D-4 (Direct injection 4-stroke gasoline engine) System
D Anengine equipped with a D-4 system has the injector installed on the combustion chamber, which injects
the fuel pressurized in the fuel pump (high pressure) directly into the combustion chamber. Due to the
injection directly in the cylinder, it is possible to increase the compression ratio. It is possible to increase
the compression ratio due to direct injection taking advantage of the “latent heat of vaporization*” of the
fuel. This principle results in a cooling effect on the compressed mixture. The lower temperature of the
compressed mixture reduces the tendency of the mixture to detonate or preignite in the engine. The
increased compression ratio of the engine results in improved power output.
D Aconventional gasoline EFI engine has the injector installed in the intake port and the air and fuel injected
inside the intake port are drawn into the cylinder by the intake stroke of the piston.
D In the D-4 system, a slit nozzle type injector precisely controls the quantity of the high pressure fuel and
produces a fine-grain atomization to thus improve the fuel efficiency.
* Latent heat of vaporization is an effect that results in a temperature drop when a liquid changes from a
liquid to a gas. An example is the cooling effect produced when alcohol evaporates from skin, or when
liquid refrigerant changes to a gas.
Depending on the driving conditions, by injecting the fuel at an optimal time during the intake stroke, an
equal air-fuel mixture (homogenous mixture) is produced.
D When the engine is cold, fuel is injected at the end of the compression stroke. Due to the combustion time
being lengthened by providing a leaner mixture, the exhaust temperature is raised to accelerate engine and
catalyst warm-up. Catalysts that are warmed up earlier accelerate exhaust emission purification.

Znam te informacje, ale czytając w sieci natknąłem się na info że nie wszystkie wersje były DI stąd i mój wątek .
KRYSPIN

Post autor: KRYSPIN »

Skoro masz dostęp do tych informacji to doczytaj w jakie wersje silnikowe były wyposażane IS XE20 i co oznacza ...-FSE,

Mając dostęp do tych informacji powinieneś też doczytać, że wystarczy sprawdzić jedną cyfrę w kodzie nadwozia LEXUSA (toyoty też) żeby wiedzieć czy jest wtrysk D-4 czy pośredni.
Awatar użytkownika
Damian87
Lex Driver
Model Lexusa: IS 200
Kontakt:

Post autor: Damian87 »

Ktoś rozjaśni co to jest system ACIS ? :fiu:
carsik
Lex Master
Model Lexusa: IS200
Kontakt:

Post autor: carsik »

system zmiennej pojemności kolektora dolotowego
www.gt4serwis.pl 695 13 25 28
Chiptuning również DENSO, serwis DPF, EGR i wszystkich funkcji sterownika silnika, pełny serwis mechaniki i elektroniki.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „IS mk2 2005-2013”