ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
turkus
Lex Driver
Model Lexusa: is 300 SC
Kontakt:

Re: Kluczyk i jego dorobienie..

Post autor: turkus »

Moja instrukcja działa. Czasami może się nie zaprogramować za pierwszym razem, trzeba popróbować kilka razy. Magików odradzam, ceny są horrendalne, a to jest kilka minut roboty. Co do odróżnienia master/slave - najlepiej zadzwonić do ASO. Ja pamiętam, że jak dzwoniłam, powiedzieli mi, jakie funkcje ma master i jak odróżnić. Nie pamiętam już o co chodziło, ale coś z przyciskami. Na pewno nie sugeruj się kolorem - szary klucz nie jest kluczem typu slave.
Awatar użytkownika
myh4u
Model Lexusa: IS200
Kontakt:

Post autor: myh4u »

@Tycjan śmiało możesz kupić na alledrogo obudowę do kluczyka za 30 zł. Jedyny problem jaki ja miałem z dorobieniem to taki, że jak poszedłem w galerii handlowej do punktu dorabiania kluczy to facet stwierdził, że nie dorobi klucza bo: "Z cudzych nie dorabiamy!". Kiedy zapytałem dlaczego?, usłyszałem: "A jak Panu zepsuję, to co wtedy?" :doh: Rozwinęła się z tego nie lada dyskusja, w której usiłowałem uprzejmie przekonać gościa, że chcę mu dać zarobić. Finalnie poplułem się ze śmiechu i odszedłem. Trafiłem do małego zakładu (dla zainteresowanych i potomnych Warszawa ul. Dolna) gdzie przesympatyczny starszy Pan zrobił to od ręki i idealnie. Zakłopotany był tylko tym, że cena będzie wyższa od samego kluczyka (50 zł). Z ori kluczyka przełożyłem bebechy i bez żadnego programowania auto otwieram i odpalam "na strzał". Powodzenia z dorobieniem kluczyka :smile:
mariosto
Lex user
Model Lexusa: LS 400
Kontakt:

Post autor: mariosto »

Podpowiedzcie prosze , gdzie kupic oryginalny surowiec klucza do LS400 z roku 1991 ( bez pilota) tak abym dorobil sobie niby oryginal z tych lat?
Kupujac auto ,dostalem tylko klucz lokaja ( nie otwieral bagaznika ani schowka) , zatrudnilem fachowca , ktory dorobil klucz do bebna ale na podrabianym surowcu.
W efekcie ma teraz klucz oryginalny do otwierania i zapalania auta oraz podrobe do wszystkiego.
PS.
Servis z Wawy i Radomia odmowil mi dorobienia klucza na podstawie VIN.
M
leszcz121
Nowy lex user
Model Lexusa: RX 350
Kontakt:

Post autor: leszcz121 »

Poszukuje kluczyk do rx 350 o symbolu 14ACX
Zewus
Lex user
Kontakt:

Post autor: Zewus »

Sama elektronika do kluczyka psuje z innej Toyoty czy pozostaje szukać innego używanego kluczyka z ISa i przełożyć elektronikę do mojej obudowy z grotem pasującym do auta?
gtroj71
Nowy lex user
Model Lexusa: GS300 MkII
Kontakt:

Post autor: gtroj71 »

Może się komuś przyda. Jest tu też sposób który podała turkus

LEXUS TRANSPONDER KEY PROGRAMMING TYPE A B C D E

ES300
1998 TYPE A
1999 TYPE A
2000 TYPE B
2001 TYPE B
2002 TYPE C
2003 TYPE C

ES330
2004 TYPE D
2005 TYPE D
2006 TYPE D

GS300
1998 TYPE B
1999 TYPE B
2000 TYPE B
2001 TYPE B
2002 TYPE B
2003 TYPE B
2004 TYPE B

GS400
1998 TYPE B
1999 TYPE B
2000 TYPE B

GS430
2001 TYPE B
2002 TYPE B
2003 TYPE B
2004 TYPE B

GX470
2003 TYPE D
2004 TYPE D

IS300
2001 TYPE B
2002 TYPE B
2003 TYPE B
2004 TYPE B

LS400
1998 TYPE B
1999 TYPE B
2000 TYPE B

LS430
2001 TYPE E
2002 TYPE E
2003 TYPE E
2004 TYPE D

LX470

1998 TYPE B
1999 TYPE B
2000 TYPE B
2001 TYPE B
2002 TYPE B
2003 TYPE D
2004 TYPE D

RX300
1999 TYPE B
2000 TYPE B
2001 TYPE B
2002 TYPE B
2003 TYPE B

RX330
2004 TYPE D
2005 TYPE D

SC300
1998 TYPE B
1999 TYPE B
2000 TYPE B

SC400

1998 TYPE B
1999 TYPE B
2000 TYPE B

SC430
2002 TYPE E
2003 TYPE E
2004 TYPE E

TYPE A

1998-1999 ES300 Key Programming

Key Programming 1. Insert an already programmed master key into the ignition. Do not turn.
2. Press and release the gas pedal 5 times.
3. Press and release the brake pedal 6 times.
4. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Insert the new key you want to program into the ignition.
6. Press and release the gas pedal one time.
7. Wait 1 minute. The security light will be blinking for this one minute. When it stops blinking your

key is programmed. To end programming step on brake one time.
NOTE: Look for your security light. This light will guide you during the programming procedure. The security light will go off at Step 1. It will remain off until Step 6. The security light will come on and start to blink after Step 6 until the key is programmed. If the security light comes on after Step 4 STOP the procedure and start over again.

If you perform this procedure too slowly your car will not go into programming mode. If you can not get your car to go into programming mode make sure you are using a master key and not a valet key.

If you have a master key then you will probably need to perform this procedure more quickly.

TYPE B

Lexus Key and Remote Programming

Key Programming 1. Insert an already programmed master key into the ignition. Do not turn.
7. Wait 1 minute. The security light will be blinking for this one minute. When it stops blinking your

NOTE: Look for your security light. This light will guide you during the programming procedure. The security light will go off at Step 1. It will remain off until Step 6. The security light will come on and start to blink after Step 6 until the key is programmed. If the security light comes on after Step 4 STOP the procedure and start over again.

If you perform this procedure too slowly your car will not go into programming mode. If you can not get your car to go into programming mode make sure you are using a master key and not a valet key.

If you have a master key then you will probably need to perform this procedure more quickly.

Remote Programming 1. Close and lock all doors. Unlock and open drivers door.
2. Put key into ignition and remove. Do not turn it on.
3. Using the electric lock switch. Lock and unlock 5 times. (Lock, Unlock, Lock, Unlock, Lock, Unlock, Lock, Unlock, Lock, Unlock)
4. Close and open drivers door.
5. Using the electric lock switch. Lock and unlock 5 times. (Lock, Unlock, Lock, Unlock, Lock, Unlock,Lock, Unlock, Lock, Unlock)
6. Put key into ignition. Turn to "ON" , turn off and remove.
7. You will see the door locks cycle by themselves.

If the door locks do not cycle (lock and unlock) by themselves then the car isn’t in programming mode and you must start over.

8. On the remote, press and hold the LOCK and the UNLOCK button at the same time for no more than 2 seconds.
9. On the remote, press the LOCK button for no more than 1 second.

AT THIS POINT, the locks should cycle by themselves ONE time. This means the procedure was accepted.

IF the locks cycle twice it has failed.

The most common reason for programming failure is because the car didn’t receive a good signal from the remote. To fix this problem try these tips. 1) Stand outside of the car while you are performing steps 8 and 9. 2) Don’t hold the remote buttons down as long.

As long as the car is still in programming mode you can keep trying steps 8 and 9 until you complete the programming. If you wait too long and the car exits the programming mode then you must start over.

After you get the remote to program then continue on with step 10.

10. Close and open door to end programming procedure.

TYPE C

Lexus Key and Remote Programming Instructions

Key Programming
1. Insert an already programmed master key into the ignition. Do not turn.

Remote Programming
1. Close and lock all doors. Unlock and open drivers door.
2. Put key into ignition and remove TWO TIMES.
3. Close and open the drivers door TWO TIMES.
4. Put key into the ignition and remove.
5. Close and open the drivers door two times.
6. Put key into the ignition. Close the drivers door.
7. Turn ignition ON then OFF ONE TIME- this will put the car in ADD mode for your remote. (Turning

the ignition ON then OFF TWO TIMES will ADD the remote but will erase all existing remotes.)
8. Remove the key from the ignition. The door locks will cycle one time (or two if you are erasing) .

On the REMOTE press and hold the LOCK and the UNLOCK button for 2 seconds. On the REMOTE press the LOCK button for one second.

AT THIS POINT, the locks should cycle by themselves ONE time. This means the procedure was accepted. IF the locks cycle twice it has failed. IF this happens you must start over. Hold the remotes higher up for better reception

9. Open and close the drivers door. Put key in ignition and pull out. This will end programming.

TYPE D

Key Programming

You can not program this key yourself. You will need to take your car and key to either the dealer or to a local locksmith that has the Lexus programming software

TYPE E

Key Programming
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert an already programmed master key into the ignition.
3. Turn the key in the ignition ON and OFF FIVE (5) times.
4. Open and close the drivers door SIX (6) times.
5. Remove the key from the ignition.
6. Insert the new key you want to program into the ignition.
7. Wait up to 2 minutes. The security light will be blinking for up to 2 minutes. When it stops blinking your key is programmed. To end programming step on the brake one time.

NOTE: You have 35 seconds to complete steps 1-5 and 10 seconds to complete step 6. If you do not do this procedure fast enough the car will not go into programming mode and your key will not program.

If the security light does not go out after 2 minutes start the procedure over again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erase Key Procedure

If you need to erase existing keys, in the case of stolen or missing keys, follow the procedure below. This will erase all keys except for the master key you use during this procedure.

1. Close all doors.
2. Insert an already programmed master key into the ignition.
3. Turn the key in the ignition ON and OFF SIX (6) times.
4. Open and close the drivers door SEVEN (7) times.
5. Remove the key from the ignition.

I recommend doing this procedure a couple of times to make sure it takes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remote Programming
1. Close and lock all doors. Unlock and open drivers door.
2. Put key into ignition and remove TWO TIMES.
3. Close and open the drivers door TWO TIMES.
4. Put key into the ignition and remove.
5. Close and open the drivers door two times.
6. Put key into the ignition. Close the drivers door.
7. Turn ignition ON then OFF ONE TIME- this will put the car in ADD mode for your remote. (Turning the ignition ON then OFF TWO TIMES will ADD the remote but will erase all existing remotes.)
8. Remove the key from the ignition. The door locks will cycle one time (or two if you are erasing) . On the REMOTE press and hold the LOCK and the UNLOCK button for 2 seconds. On the REMOTE press the LOCK button for one second.

AT THIS POINT, the locks should cycle by themselves ONE time. This means the procedure was accepted. IF the locks cycle twice it has failed. IF this happens you must start over. Hold the remotes higher up for better reception

9. Open and close the drivers door. Put key in ignition and pull out. This will end programming.
ARTURO R1
Nowy lex user
Model Lexusa: RX350
Kontakt:

Post autor: ARTURO R1 »

Kolego leszcz121 , też szukam takiego kluczyka (rx 350 o symbolu 14ACX) . Udało Ci się coś znaleźć ?
muzz
Lex Driver
Kontakt:

Kluczyk i jego dorobienie..

Post autor: muzz »

Odświeżam.
Mam GS mk 2 z 2001 roku (już po lifcie).
Samochód dostałem z jednym kluczem.
W kluczu mam 3 przyciski. Otwieranie, zamykanie i otwieranie bagażnika.
Jedyną opcją jest kupienie oryginalnego, używanego klucza, docięcie nowego grota i zaprogramowanie immobilizera i autoalarmu?
Po przeczytaniu tematu zrozumiałem, ze tak najprościej jest.
mpxxxpm
Nowy lex user
Model Lexusa: is220
Kontakt:

Post autor: mpxxxpm »

Witam, Kupiłem IS220 d 2006 z dwoma kluczykami, dzisiaj się okazało że jeden nie działa. Może ktoś mi powiedzieć jak się koduje taki kluczyk.
PS. szukałem na forum ale bez żadnych konkretów.

symbol kluczyka
MR3324/2007
Awatar użytkownika
ArtIS
Lex Maniak
Model Lexusa: IS 250 AWD
Kontakt:

Kluczyk i jego dorobienie..

Post autor: ArtIS »

Cześć. Chce odświeżyć temat: czy jak kupie SmartKey na eBay o takich samych oznaczeniach jak mój dotychczasowy (mam auto z rynku US) to ktora dobra dusza na forum jest w stanie mi go zakodować do auta?
Pozdrawiam
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Pozostałe”